A commercial automatic espresso machine that fits your needs is the perfect companion to a successful restaurant, bistro, or cake and coffee shop. However, there is more to choosing than deciding which of the glowing designs you like most. A commercial espresso machine must also suit your particular business, and there are many different designs to choose from when you look at the specifications.
A Commercial Automatic Espresso Machine that Fits Your Needs
As you begin your research, you discover five important considerations when finding a commercial automatic espresso machine that fits your needs.
- Space on the Counter: a commercial espresso machine station needs counter space for the coffee machine, steam wand, grinder, and final presentation. Make sure the electricity, water supply and drainage connections are adequate.
- Capacity of Machine: commercial espresso machines come with varying numbers of heads. For example, one head is sufficient for a small coffee shop churning say five kilograms of products a week. Whereas a large operation with two baristas, and seventy kilograms a week would need a group of three or four.
- Single or Dual Boiler: A boiler does one thing at a time: make espresso or steam milk. Therefore a dual boiler enables faster production compared to a two-step process. The patron benefits from stable brew temperature and faster order turnaround.
- Physical Appeal: a commercial automatic espresso machine that fits your needs should express the ambience of your brand. Choose carefully. Do you want a timeless piece or the latest state of art? Remember, the equipment will have pride of place on your counter.
- Price versus Brand: Choose a reliable and reputable brand. Like a decent motor car, this will cost you more, but should pay back handsomely in terms of product quality, reliability, and long life. A lower price comes at a price too.
After Sales Service is Equally Important
Avoid the temptation of sourcing a commercial espresso machine cheaply from a non-specialist store. This could be a single container load never to be repeated. Where will you get spares? Who will come and help you when you need it?
Choose a supplier that provides twenty-four-hour support. They must back you if your coffee machine breaks down at any time. Obtain a pre-purchase agreement regarding the training they provide. A commercial automatic espresso machine that fits your needs should be something you will treasure for a long time.